International Language Course for Foreign
Bulgarian Language Course
(Blagoevgrad, 05.02 –
University Seminar for Balkan Studies and Specialization
organizes Bulgarian Language Course for beginners,
intermediate and advanced students. Intensive
language acquisition in small groups (maximum
10 students) is offered. The course is based
on modern communicative teaching materials and
methods. Along with the language training students
have the possibility to get acquainted with
Bulgarian culture and social life in the context
of the Balkans.
The program of the course includes:
- Bulgarian language course (4 hours per day);
- Lectures and discussions of Bulgarian culture, history, social life and politics;
- Bulgarian folklore studies – traditional song, rituals, and dances;
- Individual consultations in Serbian, Croatian, and Albanian languages - on request ;
- Trips to Rila monastery, Melnik and Rozhen monastery, town of Bansko, Razlog and the village of Rajdak.
Participation fee is 380 EURO including language course, accommodation, food and social events.
If you need further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
University Seminar for
66 Ivan Mihailov str., office 433
2700 Blagoevgrad, BULGARIA