02 - 27. 02. 2011 г.
XX INTERNATIONAL ROUND TABLE
The Balkans and Their Peripheries
- The Balkans in the scientific space of East and West
- The institualization of the Balkan studies:
- University status of the Balkanistic knowledge;
- Balkansitic periodicals and Balkanistic issues;
- Balkanistic meetings, congresses and forums;
- Balkansitic institutions;
- Balkansitic media, Balkansitic networks and Internet communication.
- Anthropological approaches and Balkansitic discussions:
- The Balkan family in the discussion focus.
- Where and how the Balkans “end”:
- Closed and distant Balkan neighbors;
- “Balkans” outside the Balkans;
- Emigration groups from the Balkans and Diaspora;
- Balkan cultural phenomena and cultural “export”.